This week we told the students about our first big special event of the year! Our annual trip to Camp Shamineau in Motley, MN and the highlight of our fall! This year will be no exception and we are excited to bring all of our students with to encounter God in the great outdoors! A trip like this costs $130. We have put together an incredible opportunity for your student to earn some money and get a free Fall Retreat T-Shirt by participating in our Celebrity Bagger Fundraiser!
Here are the details of the fundraiser so you can help your student successfully earn some money!
We are going to be bagging groceries at SuperOne on October 8th and 9th. We will have tip jars out for people to donate and SuperOne will match a portion of what we make.
- We need at least 4 students per shift (There will be at least 1 adult leader with them at all times)
- Shift 1: October 8th | 8am-noon
- Shift 2: October 9th | 10:30-2:30pm
- There is a possibility to split these into shorter shifts if we have enough students sign up to help
- Students will bag groceries and help assist customers to their cars as needed
- To sign up for a shift please email me, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have more detailed questions contact Lexi Fleming @ 507-440-8450!