Welcome to Calvary Kids
What you need to know
Check - In System
- Calvary Church uses a check in system to protect your children.
- Upon arrival parents check their child(ren) in at the check-in kiosk in the nursery
- Security badges will print for both the child and the parent
- These badges will have matching numbers on them
- Our strict security policy requires adults to present their security badge in order to pick up their children
- We have a capacity of 4 kids per adult in the nursery!
- Parents should pick up their child immediately after the service so the entire family can then participate in fellowship.
Times & Locations
Nursery is available for 0-3 yr olds during the entirety of our worship services
- Volunteers provide a great experience for your little ones by providing a nurturing and safe environment
- Changing tables are located in the nursery bathroom and the downstairs bathroom
- The Nursery has a limit of 10 kids per service
Due to COVID-19, Calvary Kids will be following all the same guidelines as laid forth by Calvary Church. Masks will be optional, social distancing when able, wash hands often. and stay home when you feel sick. All cleaning procedures will be followed. If you would like to view greater detail on the measures taken at Calvary Church towards COVID-19 click the button below!
All of our Children's Ministry staff and volunteers are trained and screened by Ministry Safe. We want to ensure a safe environment for your child and we are committed to the highest level of accountability on our team.
If you have further questions concerning our Calvary Kids experience or visiting Calvary Church with children, simply click the button below and get in touch with us!