Welcome to Calvary Kids
We are honored to be partnering with parents in introducing kids ages newborn-5th grade to the Gospel message.
What we do
Calvary uses programming that regularly presents the Good News of Jesus and gives kids an opportunity to respond by becoming faith-filled followers of Jesus Christ. We teach and show kids that God is at the center of every story in scripture which helps them understand the character and nature of our awesome God.
Here at Calvary we have wonderful volunteers who purposely choose to invest their time and talents into the children. It’s so exciting and rewarding for volunteers to witness a child when his/her face lights up with the knowledge of Jesus. Even more exciting than that is when it’s evident that the children we serve are growing in their faith and love for God.
What you need to know
Check - In System
- Calvary Church uses a check in system to protect your children.
- Upon arrival parents check their child(ren) in at the check-in kiosk in the church lobby
- Security badges will print for both the child and the parent
- These badges will have matching numbers on them
- Our strict security policy requires adults to present their security badge in order to pick up their children
- Parents should pick up their child immediately after the service so the entire family can then participate in fellowship.
Times & Locations
Children's Church is offered during the 9:00 & 10:30am church service
- Kids will be released after worship and offering time
- Class is held in the commons area of the church basement
- If your family chooses to do church from home, your family can still do the video lesson used in Children's Church
- Access this weeks lesson above!
· **If your child is experiencing any symptoms they will be unable to attend classes that day**
Nursery is available for 0-3 yr olds during the entirety of our worship services
- Volunteers provide a great experience for your little ones by providing a nurturing and safe environment
- Changing tables are located in the nursery bathroom and the downstairs bathroom
Due to COVID-19, Calvary Kids will be following all the same guidelines as laid forth by Calvary Church. Masks will need to be worn in the building, social distancing will be enforced and all cleaning procedures will be followed. If you would like to view greater detail on the measures taken at Calvary Church towards COVID-19 click the button below!
All of our Children's Ministry staff and volunteers are trained and screened by Ministry Safe. We want to ensure a safe environment for your child and we are committed to the highest level of accountability on our team.
If you have further questions concerning our Calvary Kids experience or visiting Calvary Church with children, simply click the button below and get in touch with us!